Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Anyone ever see those tv programs...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't watch none of them!

    I usually just go for movies on TCM, AMC or SciFi
    & I started watching "24" this year-

    My wife watches home shows & world's most haunted <u>***********</u>

    wish I got Boomerang [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 31, 2006 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we get all that crap to here your country produce , like wife swap , meet my folks , etc etc and by God is horrible.

    we even coppyed the wife swap thingy a few times and still do if not misstaken.

    I do however like that show " you are what u eat " makes u really think about what u eat.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eh..I never watch those shows. It makes me lose even more faith in the human race when you see how some people behave. I'm sure a lot of it is for the benefit of the cameras, but all the same..if you must act like a total nutjob to feel validated as a person, there's something wrong with you.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
    [img]wink.gif[/img]


    I get a kick outta the Surreal Life...
    don't get to see it much, and I missed when the had Ron Jeremy on with Tammy-Faye...would have liked to have seen that.

    I saw the ones with Chyna, and the ones with Vince Neil, because and a wrasslin and Motley Crue fan...I was curious to see what they'd be like. Chyna and I coulda had some kicks, I tell ya. [img]wink.gif[/img]


    apart from that, I don't bother with any of that "reality" stuff. not like Surreal Life is actually reality, anyways.

    there's very little on tv that I care for, really.

    as far as new(er) shows, I like 6 Ft Under and Dead Like Me a fair bit.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peeker:


    there's very little on tv that I care for, really.

    as far as new(er) shows, I like 6 Ft Under and Dead Like Me a fair bit.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dead Like Me was a great show. I wish they hadn't canceled it.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHAT?!?

    we're JUST getting a new season now. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peeker:
    WHAT?!?

    we're JUST getting a new season now. [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yup..I think we got two seasons of it here. then they canned it, to my endless disappointment.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shit...

    yeah, I guess it's season two we're just getting now.
    missed it last night, too.
    I think it's on during the day sometime today as well, so hopefully I'll catch it.

    that's a damn shame. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Name Is Earl is awesome. you should all be watching it.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Biohazard:
    My Name Is Earl is awesome. you should all be watching it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that's on a hiatus til the guy recovers from adult onset chickenpox. man, talk about a bad break there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •